Arnold ByansiSecond Vice President CAPAA
Mr. Arnold Byansi serves as the General Manager Corporate Services at Centenary Bank. Prior to joining the Bank in June 2011, Mr. Byansi worked with Uganda Revenue Authorityin various capacities until his exit as the Manager Administration. He was part of the team that played a pivotal role during the restructuring and turn around of Uganda Revenue Authority in 2004. He is a qualified Administrator with vast experience in procurement and logistics management, estates management, human resource, corporate planning and leadership.
Arnold is an affiliate member of the Institute of Procurement Professionals of Uganda with valuable experience and solid working knowledge of Public Procurement methodology.He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences from Makerere University,a Postgraduate diploma in Management and a Master’s degree in Management Studies from the Uganda Management Institute.
Arnold was part of the CAP 2017 class.
Areas of expertise
- Administration and office management
- Corporate Planning, Restructuring and turn around
- Human Resource
- Procurement and Logistics Management
- Estates, land and tenancy management
- Fleet management
- Records and Information Management
- Corporate Branding
- Project Management Administration
- Masters in Management Studies, Uganda Management Institute
- Postgraduate diploma in Management, Uganda Management Institute
- Bachelor of Arts, Social Sciences, Makerere University
- An affiliate member of the Institute of Procurement Professionals of Uganda